Inversion Therapy And Its Benefits
Body inversion is not an entirely new concept to man, this practice has been around and used to counteract the effects of gravity for several decades. Inversion therapy is not just another medical scam; it actually works and offers a lot of benefits to you when you use it.
Inversion therapy basically involves being suspended in an upside down position or at an inverted angle by the feet, legs or ankles.
When you place your feet higher than your head, it helps your spine and helps to reduce back pain.
Inversion therapy is a form of spinal decompression and spinal traction. Spinal decompression is a method of relieving the pressures in the pinched nerves of the spinal column.
Spinal decompression is used to treat a number of conditions that cause back pain such as disc herniation, spinal stenosis, disc bulge, sciatica (Inversion Tables for Sciatica will greatly reduce symptoms), isthmic and degenerative spondylolisthesis.
Traction, on the other hand, is a practice in orthopedic medicine that involves using a set of mechanisms to straighten broken bones or relieve pressures in the spine.
It helps to take gravitational pressure off the disks in your spine and the nerve roots so that there is an increase in the space between your vertebrae which in turn helps to relieve spinal problems.
Inversion can be done using inversion boots known as gravity boots, inversion chairs or by using specially built tables known as inversion therapy tables.
What are Inversion Therapy Tables?
Back pain usually occurs when the discs in your spine are squashed together or compressed such that they begin to pinch the nerves in your back.
An inversion therapy table helps to relieve back problems by stretching your back and helping the displaced discs return to their normal position.
An inversion therapy table is a specially built table that comes with a bench that you can lie on and another mechanism that is used to hold your feet in place.
The table is also able to rotate so that you can position yourself in the desired angle.
The table essentially works by stretching your back and helping the discs to return to their normal position.
Benefits of Inversion Therapy Tables
A lot of research has been conducted in the past by several universities and health research institutes on the benefits of inversion tables and inversion table therapy and it has been proven to be very effective for rejuvenating the discs and improving the posture.
Some of the many benefits of using inversion therapy tables include:
- It Helps to Improve Your Posture: The tables help to rearrange the spinal column and the result is an improved posture. Bad posture affects the body overtime but using inversion therapy tables help to correct the posture and combat the negative effects of bad posture.
- It Promotes Muscle Relaxation: The muscles in your body are always working all day and even sometimes whilst you are asleep. However, the muscles also need to relax from time to time. Inversion table therapy is one of the effective methods to help the muscles to completely relax after a day spent making sport, swimming, jogging or running.
- It Rejuvenates the Spinal Discs: Even though you might be unaware of their existence, the spinal discs are very important. They need regular rejuvenation and ‘repair’. Common spinal discs conditions like herniated discs, bulging discs, natural disc degeneration, thinning discs, and degenerated discs can be treated with inversion table therapy.
- It Improves Blood Circulation: Inversion tables also help to improve blood circulation. The blood circulation system in the body gets weaker overtime but using an inversion table helps to improve the strength of the circulatory system such that instead of becoming weaker, they become stronger.
- It Helps to Maintain Height: As you age, you may become slumped and as a result, become shorter, however, when you make use of inversion table therapy, it strengthens and aligns your spinal column and combats the effects of aging thereby preserving your height.
- It Helps to Prevent Back/Spinal Problems: Inversion tables are not just used as a cure for spinal problems; they can also be used as a proactive approach to preventing backaches and spinal problems.
- It Helps to Alleviate Back Pain: One of the most popular benefits of inversion table therapy is that it helps to relieve back pain and other spinal related problems.
Ideally, You discover this Article helpful, and If you know something uncommon about Inversion Therapy at that point don’t hesitate to write in the remark box or email me in given email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to Like, Subscribe, Share and Comment on My Blog VOICEOFZULFIQAR.COM